daily blog

Who Should Consider a Spousal IRA, According to a Financial Planner

If your employer doesn’t offer a 401(k) plan, or if you want to set aside more money for retirement, you might consider an individual retirement account (IRA). But to make IRA contributions, you have to receive taxable compensation as defined by the IRS, which means taxed wages or self-employment income. If you leave…

Download Our App to Change your Life Now!

Read more…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: